Interlake Sporting Association is the place to learn about archery!
- We offer NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) Certified instruction at our facility
- Members of WSAA (Washington State Archery Association)
- Members of USAA (United States of America Archery)
- Special events available for scouts, schools, and team building
- Instructors provide certified equipment for you to learn on
- We encourage families to shoot together
- For more information on archery training available for members at Interlake Sporting Association, please contact us.
- For members only. If you would like to do archery on your own, you must first pass the "Archery Person in Charge" class before being allowed to use the ranges designated for archery without an accompanying PIC. The PIC class is held online. After completing the training you may come to take your practical exam, pick up your badge and take a range tour on the next designated Archery PIC day, usually the first Saturday of each month. Interlake Sporting Association membership is required.
- To review the Interlake Archery Safety Rules follow this link (Archery Safety Course)
- To take the online Archery PIC test please follow this link (Archery PIC test), members and prospective members only.
- You also have to take a Safe Handling Exam before you can become an Archery PIC.
If you have any general questions about joining ISA, please contact us!