This agenda covers the first general meeting of the Shotgun SIG this year. Shotgun Trap Shooting has been an approved activity since the start of the ISA Club in 1949. The Shotgun SIG was organized in 1996 with the creation of the “By-Laws of the Interlake Shotgunners”.
· Shooting days – more or less, weekdays in addition to Sundays
· SSO participation and scheduling
· SIG structure (officers, safety officers, committees, other?)
· SIG election of officers – Chairman, Vice-chairman, Treasurer, Secretary
· By-Laws – Update required?
· ISA Board of Directors Shotgunners Agreement per ISA By-Laws to be created
· Safety Class tuition
· Competitive shoot – L Marsh trapshooting award – do we want this?
· Financial reporting – current funds and inventory valuation report
a. Future expense planning – Shells and Targets, equipment replacement/repair
b. Promotions such as the ISA Summer Party expense
· SIG Meeting and frequency
· Machine replacement and repair strategy
· Ideas from other clubs
· ISA insurance coverage of SSOs
· SIG Memberships (ISA Members, Guests, Inactive members)